What we do
KM-FEST are international open innovation collaborative events for promotion, development, and exchange of new ideas, knowledge, solutions and its dissemination and transfer to the hands of potential users.These are simultaneous research, industrial innovation and professional outreach, collaboration and social networking events.
The main KM-FEST Challenges
- Global techno-entrepreneurship
- Global networking and value chain opportunities
- Emerging technologies and new business models
- Regional and global innovation ecosystems
- Logistics of virtual innovation communities and their value chains
- Fostering creativity, open innovations, talents
- Emerging competencies and lifelong learning systems
- International knowledge management
- ICT as enabling technologies
KM FEST regional coordinators from Denmark, Germany, Greece, India, Poland, Slovenia, South Africa, UK, and the USA
Our social impact
Expected social impacts:
This program supports open research and innovation communities, techno-entrepreneurs, companies, and research organizations involved in value chain enabling technologies, as well as in the development of supporting innovation ecosystem business models.