Thank you for your interest in joining Europe's network of digital social
We regret to inform you that, due to a technical issue, we can't currently accept
new projects and organisations. We're working as quickly as we can to get this fixed and look
forward to seeing your work on the platform soon!
In the meantime, please do sign up to our newsletter through the homepage, and if you
have any questions drop us a line at email@example.com.
The aim of the project is to low barriers to help people in Madrid access to new technologies. A community of 70 active people, creators, artist, entrepreneurs share the space and the workshop in order to develop their projects:
* It offers a creative meeting point space.
* It has equipment to accelerate new projects and ideas in-situ.
* It strengthens the exchange of knowledge and technical skills.
* It enables new ways of customized production.
* It serves as a springboard for more complex projects and technology initiatives.
More than 110 people have been members in the last year and a half, and they have learnt about 3d printing, cnc, laser cutter, open design and open source tools for design. Some of them have started their startup, and some of them are students learning new things everyday. We have a wiki: wiki.makespacemadrid.org where most of the people document and share their projects.