1. Non-profits understand funders better.
2. Non-profits approach the funders most suitable for them.
3. Non-profits experience a quicker, and more transparent pre-application process.
4. Non-profits receive data backed feedback.
1. Funders understand their funding better.
2. Funders receive less inappropriate funding applications.
3. Funders improve the efficiency, and customer experience of pre-application processes.
4. Funders make data informed funding decisions.
For the sector:
1. A unified way to describe and categorise organisation within the social sector.
2. Provide the most complete, up to date, and detailed view of the social sector.
3. Reduction in duplicated processes and data within the social sector.
4. Improve funder data transparency.