“Skills for the future: a partnership for mainstreaming social Innovation and soft digital skills development in Bangladesh”
THE BROAD AIMS OF Digital Social Innovation ARE TO:
* Harness digital technologies to improve lives and reorient technology towards more social ends;
* Empower citizens to take more control over their lives, and to use their collective knowledge and skills to positive effect;
* Increase the accountability and transparency of government, business and civil society;
* Foster and promote alternatives to the dominant technological and business models — alternatives which are open and collaborative rather than closed and competitive;
* Use technology to create a more environmentally sustainable society.
To focus on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals – No Poverty, Decent Work and Economic growth achievement in Bangladesh and SDG Action partnership initiatives, five dedicated young entrepreneur first time going to launch a great event "BANGLADESH DIGITAL SOCIAL INNOVATION SUMMIT " with BANGLADESH DIGITAL SOCIAL INNOVATION FORUM, and this is the first time launching like this program. The summit is entirely tech-oriented youth empowerment and social innovation –based program. It is expected to enhance the Social Innovation and soft digital skill based career development for participants as well as youth & unemployed peoples.