1 in 8 women in the UK will be diagnosed with breast cancer.
We want every person affected by breast cancer to get the best treatment, information and support.
What we do
We combine the personal experiences of people affected by breast cancer with clinical expertise, using this to support those diagnosed as well as their family and friends by:
- providing information on living with and beyond breast cancer
- offering emotional and practical support through our
- face-to-face services, Helpline and app, BECCA
- bringing people affected by breast cancer together through our services and Forum
- campaigning to improve the standards of support and care for those diagnosed with primary and incurable, secondary breast cancer
- promoting the importance of early detection.