Small Media is a London-based action lab, providing digital research, training and advocacy solutions to support the work of civil society actors that provides assistance to at-risk communities globally.
- Providing Media Advocacy training and support
- Providing Digital Security training and consultancy services
- Working with CSOs to visualise their data to support advocacy work.
- Providing free secure hosting to websites
- Developing secure technology solutions
Small Media’s Social Impact Incubator team sources, tests, funds and scales solutions that generate social impact in challenging places.
Our approach is grounded in a focus on innovation and local leadership, and on fostering partnerships to accelerate the progress of social impact initiatives.