DRAMBLYS operative strategy is based on the following activities:
- Promotion and implementation of activities to support social innovation (research, analysis of case of studies, etc.);
- Development of specific tools (ICT and non ICT based working methodologies) to answer social challenges;
- Consultancy services on social innovation for public and private organizations (companies, professional associations, public bodies, public administration, NGOs, social actors); and
- Collaboration in multilateral projects at national, European and International levels aimed to:
• Create formal and informal networks on innovation ecosystem (including human capital; social entrepreneurship; alternative funding; training and learning, etc.);
• Design, develop and coordinate socio-economic research activities within the framework of European and international partnerships;
• Capacity building and training;
• Define and implement communication and dissemination activities through social networks;
• Involve and dynamise multi-stakeholder based pilot and demonstration activities;
• Define and design evaluation tools, according to European and international indicators and standards;
• Develop socioeconomic studies, etc.
We are particularly interested in approaching, reaching, learning from, and empowering under-represented voices, as well as local communities on social creativity ventures, for sustainable local development and global & local solidarity. We design and implement a range of initiatives and project, based on social research, participatory and experiential methodologies, for the promotion of social growth and competitiveness. In addition, we aspire to serve as an interactive platform and meeting point to exchange, design, inspire and promote social innovation projects and creative alternatives, both globally and locally. We aim to facilitate creative dialogues and co-create sustainable alternatives. To inspire new social entrepreneurs and community leaders & promote sustainable ways of living.